CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Check their homework!!!

This is a note a teacher received. :0)

"Dear Mrs. Jones,


I wish to clarify that I am not now,
nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.

I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter
how hectic it was last week before the blizzard
hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel
we had, and then I found one more in the back
room, and that several people were fighting
over who would get it.

Her picture doesn't show me dancing around
a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last
snow shovel
we had a
t Home Depot.
From now on I will remember to check her homework
more thoroughly before she turns it in.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. It's great to share your respectful opinions.