CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas, Dad!

This year, for Christmas, I have been
putting together a scrapbook for my dad
of his Navy Days! I have enjoyed it too
much! What a cutie he was!!!

We'll just ignore the two naked bum
shots I found of him...too much for me! :0)

I love this picture, even
if my mom isn't looking.
I love the clothes, the styles, and more
importantly, the people in the picture!
My family tree!

This is a photo my mom sent my dad.
She is wearing his sailor hat and the
photo is well worn. You can tell that
this photo got him through many hard
days and nights in Vietnam.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. It's great to share your respectful opinions.